Definition and types of cookies.
A cookie are small information files that are downloaded to the user’s computer, Smartphone or Tablet when accessing certain web pages to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said equipment. Through cookies, web pages remember information about the visit of users, which allows a better and safer browsing experience to be provided. Cookies are associated with both anonymous users, that is, those who visit the Portals without identifying themselves or registering, and those who do.
On the other hand, cookies are not a virus or any other type of malicious program that can damage users’ devices. Cookies cannot erase or read information from users’ computers or devices.
Cookies are created or updated on the user’s computer or device automatically, when the user accesses the COMPANY’s website, which allows it or third parties that it hires, to track the user’s cookies and therefore to the information that these cookies contain or obtain from the user. It is important to clarify that cookies are only read by the website that created them.
THE COMPANY may share information obtained through cookies with external persons or third parties (allies, clients, suppliers or companies linked to THE COMPANY), in order to improve user services. Likewise, the information received through cookies will be used by THE COMPANY and the previous third parties, for the purposes described in this document, and any of its updates.
There are different types of cookies, which can be classified according to who created them, how long they last and, finally, what their purpose is.
- Creation – Own or third-party cookies: sthey are their own when the cookies are managed from the terminal or domain of the same publisher, while they are third-party, when they are not sent by the publisher itself, but by another entity.
- Time – Session and persistent cookies: regarding session cookies, the data collected will only be stored while the user is browsing the website. In the case of persistent data, the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed for a specified period of time.
- Purpose – Technical / personalization / analysis / advertising cookies: technical cookies are those that allow traffic control and data communication; Personalization cookies, those that allow users to access according to some of their own characteristics that are collected (browser, language, etc.), such as, for example, personalizing the search engine’s home page. Analysis cookies collect data on user behavior and allow the creation of a user profile. In this way, browsing habits can be analyzed and detected and the web, blog or e-Commerce improved to adapt to the browsing needs of users. Finally, the advertising companies collect data on the management of advertising spaces. These types of cookies allow, for example, to show users advertising banners in which they may be potentially interested.
In particular, THE COMPANY uses the following cookies for the following purposes or purposes:
You can deactivate the cookies used on this website without affecting its operation; However, the information captured by these cookies on the use of our website and on the success of the advertisements displayed on it allows us to improve our services and obtain income that allows us to offer you many content for free.
- Internet Explorer: Herramientas -> Opciones de Internet -> Privacidad -> Configuración.
- Para más información, puede consultar el Soporte de Microsoft o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Firefox: Herramientas -> Opciones -> Privacidad -> Historial -> Configuración Personalizada. Para más información, puede consultar el Soporte de Mozilla o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Chrome: Configuración -> Mostrar opciones avanzadas -> Privacidad -> Configuración de contenido. Para más información, puede consultar el Soporte de Google o la Ayuda del navegador.
- Safari: Preferencias -> Seguridad. Para más información, puede consultar el Soporte de Apple o la Ayuda del navegador.
Vigencia: Esta política entra en vigencia a partir del 1 de Julio de 2021